Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oh.My.Macarons. Visit Kevin and Amanda today.

If you think I'm nuts for going so crazy over macarons, consider this:

I served them at my neighborhood Christmas party and everyone loved them.

A friend of ours who often comes for dinner ate some and said they were the best thing I've ever made.

The middle school volunteers who got them last night loved them.

My neighbors across the street love them.

So I'm going to keep on making them.

And just to prove I'm not the only one bitten by the macaroon bug, you have to visit Kevin and Amanda's website--and a big thank you to Tamera Alexander for passing it on to me!  Ooo la la!

Happy baking!  (I actually have to make sugar cookies today for my son--he's a purist.  No ornamentation, no frosting, no fillings--just simple sugar cookie.)  :-)

~~Angie 

No comments: